Hotel Group Commercial Director - Ref 1271All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Reporting into the CEO this role will drive the planning and execution of the commercial strategy and activities thorugh supporting the revenue management team, sales, events, marketing, ecommerce and public relations teams.
You will have responsibily for the following:
* Be directly accountable for driving the top line, budgets and forecasts, by implementing a commercial strategy and business plan through to execution using. Deliver as a minimum the budgeted revenues across all revenue streams, included but not limited to all Rooms, F&B with a control on cost of sale, route to market, channel shift and marketing / Ecommerce opportunities.
* The role will lead efforts to increase sales, revenue, reservations, and group and event marketing through the development of new and the expansion of existing business
* Generating new revenue streams in each hotel
* Implement an effective selling strategy and new ideas and ensure this strategy is followed and understood at all levels of operations and Sales and Marketing
* Set for Group Sales teams -weekly, monthly and quarterly sales targets
* Identifying new profitable business opportunities, fostering and closing sales leads
* Participation and implementation of the Social Media Plan of the Group in partnership with the Group Digital Marketing Exec
* Ensure the accurate processing, recording/filing and follow up of all sales correspondence, including contracts, quotation, confirmations, cancellations etc.
* Setting out a 5-year vision for each property from a growth perspective with Hotel GM.
* Work with the GMs, Finance and Operations Directors to ensure profits are maximized
* Ensure business review guidelines on all pricing and rate quotation strategies are in place in order to maximize all pricing components of sales and catering opportunities and achieve positive group market share.
* Support various teams on property in coordinating hotel level marketing, sales and public relations activities.
* Ensure an optimal mix, review and validate forecasts, develop strategies for different demand periods and review group pricing strategies.
* Keeps in touch with market trends and review/amend strategies accordingly in line with the evolving market conditions
Excellent package on offer for the right candidate
For more detail on this role please call Noel on +353 87 2145990 or email email@example.com
Copyright © 2019 Action Recruitment
- News & Events
- Hotel Group Commercial Director – Ref 1271
- Exec / General Manager Jobs
- F & B / Kitchen / Chef Jobs
- Revenue / Ecommerce / Digital
- Sales / Marketing / Event Jobs
- Financial / HR
- Other Roles
- Privacy Statement
- Privacy Tools
- Cookies Used