Visitor Experience Manager - Ref 1102All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment have a new exciting job opportunity. We are searching for a Visitor Experience Manager; our client is searching for an individual who has a Business Development or similar background. This role will focus on developing and expanding the operation by taking a strategic look at the future of the operation.
This role is for a large beverage brand.
- Lead the development and implementation of the strategy.
- Strategically plan the growth drivers for the Visitor Experience on an annual and 5 yearly basis.
- Deliver a consistent best-in-class brand experience to surprise and delight all guests & visitors.
- Constantly measure & evaluate performance vs targets and internal/external benchmarks.
- Bring fresh ideas & thinking to the table and identify how we can further improve upon our offering and experience.
- Maximise all existing revenue and cost streams from visitor activities (tours, food, beverage and retail activities) in line with monthly financial targets.
- Lead the management of the full P&L for the Visitor Experience; improving margins, providing insight on financial performance and ensuring a robust financial control framework is in place.
- Explore & propose opportunities for potential new revenue streams. Develop and implement agreed initiatives in-line global brand positioning.
- Work closely with the Global Marketing Team to implement a marketing programme for the promotion of the visitor experience internally and externally.
- Lead, motivate and develop the Visitor Experience team in line with Company Values to maximise employee performance by developing, promoting and embedding a “one team” approach.
- Promote and enhance the Visitor Experience by building relationships with key local, national and international stakeholders.
- Ensure all key internal stakeholders (Distillery, global team etc) are fully informed and aligned on activities & initiatives
Excellent Salary and Package
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org