Meetings and Events Office Manager - Ref 521All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment are currently seeking applications for the position of Meeting & Events Office Manager for our client a large 4 star hotel in Dublin. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience at management level in a similar role, be a highly motivated, organised, efficient, goal orientated professional with a “can do” attitude whom possesses excellent people management, communication and problem solving skills. In addition, superb leadership skills with the ability to motivate the team, the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and the ability to plan and prioritise are necessary attributes for this role.
Duties include but are not limited to: -
- Responsibility for leading, managing and motivating the Reservations and Meeting & Events teams
- Ongoing evaluation of the performance of the Reservations and Meeting & Events teams
- Training and development of the Reservations and Meeting & Events teams where necessary in order to meet team objectives and KPI’s.
- Ensure conversion of bookings by closely monitoring team performance and providing training where necessary
- Responsible for producing proposals, contracts and function sheets and ensuring that they match the guest requirements and are optimised for guest satisfaction
- Ensure that all budgeted and financial targets are reached for both Reservations and Meeting & Events teams
- Keeping abreast of current market trends to identify potential new business
- Work closely with the other departments within the resort to provide exceptional service to each and every guest
- Preparation of month end reports as required by the Financial Controller
Excellent Salary for the right candidate
If finding out more about this position sounds exciting, please send your cover letter and an updated copy of your CV to me by email. Please also feel free to share this Job Advert with anyone you think is ready to take up this fantastic challenge
Contact Noel on +353 87 214 5990 or email email@example.com