Marketing Co-ordinator - Ref 756All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment are currently seeking applications for the role of Marketing Co-ordinator to join the team of our client a luxury hotel in Ulster. The ideal candidate will a highly motivated, enthusiastic team player with a strong commercial outlook and one who is driven and determined to achieve results. Strong presentation, report writing skills and the ability to work well under pressure are necessary attributes for this role.
Reporting into the Director of Sales and Marketing, duties include but are not limited to: -
- Preparing and delivering media and marketing plans within key objectives
- Assisting with the implementation of a media and marketing plan
- Distributing media alerts and managing media relationships
- Analysing and investigating price, demand, and competition
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Identifying partnership and sponsorship opportunities aligned to the brand
- Producing materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines
- Managing and controlling website content, CRM programme and e-zine schedule
- Generating and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms
- Implementing and measuring social strategy and working with other departments to create relevant and engaging content
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services
- Liaising with printers, and publishers as required and managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters, and newsletters.
- Attending regular revenue, sales strategy and budget review meetings as required in absence of DOS.
- Managing the budget for the marketing team
If finding out more about this position sounds exciting, please send your cover letter and an updated copy of your CV to me also feel free to share this Job Advert with anyone you think is ready to take up this fantastic challenge.
For more details email Nichola on Nichola@actionrecruitment.co.uk