Group Marketing Manager, Dublin - Ref 871All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Group Marketing Manager for our client, a 5-star Hotel in Dublin. We are looking for an inspiring, innovative, and passionate tech savvy Group Marketing Manager to join this progressive hotel group. The successful candidate will be responsible for the e-commerce, digital and local online/ offline marketing activities for a selection of our clients’ hotels, and will need to be able to work in a fast paced and customer focused environment.
The Group Marketing Manager will be involved in the brand’s development and will be responsible for the communication and application of guidelines to all stakeholders, across all online platforms, and at local hotel property level. You will have a strong commercial focus with the ability to plan and execute strategies, and analyse performance and results, to ensure delivery of set targets and objectives. You must also be experienced in the formulation, execution and delivery of projects to tight deadlines.
The successful candidate must have a proven track-record in people management skills. This role requires excellent communication skills and the ability to influence key stakeholders in a multi business environment. Experience of the hospitality or tourism industry would be preferred, but not essential.
The successful applicant will also have:
- A degree in digital marketing or e-commerce
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a digital marketing / ecommerce management role (B2C and B2B environment)
- Track record of remaining current on e-commerce and digital industry trends, and identifying new trends
- Proven track record in effectively building and managing a team
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in digital platforms and systems.
- Strong commercial focus and ability to work to revenue and KPI targets, in tight deadlines.
- Ability to work well both as a team and independently.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- To ensure that all marketing brand standards for the hotel group are communicated directly to all hotels (online and off-line use).
- Liaise with individual hotels to maximise cross selling opportunities, via local hotel e-zine activities, for hotels that require / need support. Track revenue production on promotions vis e-zines, ensuring compliance with data regulations.
- Set up, maintain and manage all group social media accounts. Plan weekly and monthly activities. Initiate and activate campaigns in line with agreed KPIs on each campaign. Content / Posts / KPI reports / activity vs competitive sets. Operate and review Group Competitions on social media channels. Streamline Hotel Group’s social media activities with all hotels.
- Any other duties assigned.
Salary €60k plus bonus
For more details call Noel on +353 87 2145990 or email email@example.com