General Manager-Luxury 5-Star Munster - Ref 986All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment are seeking a General Manager on behalf of our client, a luxury five-star property in Munster. You must have experience as General Manager at 4 or five-star luxury level. As General Manager you will coach and inspire the team to exceed guest’s expectations and provide operational and managerial direction for all departments of the property.
You must have knowledge of all hotel departments, with a strong Food and Beverage background. Excellent organisational and communication skills and a solid understanding of finances and revenues, profit and loss, etc. and the ability to lead and motivate the team. This is a very operational role, ensuring that the operational departments work effectively as one team to provide excellent service across the operation.
As General Manager, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the day to day management of the property
- Ensure that the company Standard operating procedures are set and implemented within all departments
- Monitor financial performance of all departments to ensure delivery of budgeted targets and improve revenue
- Ensure the property satisfies all regulatory and statutory requirements such as licensing, food hygiene, fire safety etc
- Co-ordinate the response to all serious incidents and accidents
- Monitor and follow up of guest feedback to ensure all complaints are dealt with in a timely and professional manner
Excellent Package for the Right Candidate
For more details call Noel on +353 87 2145990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2018 Action Recruitment