General Manager-Leinster - Ref 976All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment have an amazing opportunity for an experienced General Manager on behalf of our client, a beautiful 5-star property in Leinster. As General Manager, you will be responsible for the overall operations of the hotel on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will be an innovative individual with a “can do” attitude, be excellent at building client relationships and excel at driving the business forward. You must have luxury/resort experience with a strong rooms and food and beverage management background.
Duties of the General Manager include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for all aspects of the hotel operation including: guest relations, sales & marketing, front office, accommodation, maintenance, food & beverage, finance, and human resources
- Management of budgets and financial plans, and control of expenditure
- Maximising all sales opportunities using high levels of initiative, ideas, and innovativeness to create additional sales across all hotel departments
- Setting and achieving sales and profits targets for each department on a monthly basis and maintaining statistical and financial records for same
- Analysing sales figures and developing marketing and revenue management strategies
- Ensuring staffing levels are maintained and managed in order to achieve optimal sales levels while also ensuring that operational costs are minimised
- Monitoring employee development and performance, ensuring effective training and development plans are in place
- Motivating and leading employees with a hands-on approach to all operations, ensuring good team spirit within the various hotel departments
- Knowledge of core legislation; employment law, health and safety, taxation, environmental etc. and ensuring compliance of all statutory rules and regulations.
Excellent Salary plus bonus
If you would like to learn more about this position, please send your cover letter and an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Brian on +353 872804401.