Digital Marketing Manager-Dublin - Ref 931All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join the team of our client, a five-star hotel in Dublin. Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing, you will be responsible for the development & execution of the digital marketing strategy for each of the individual revenue streams within the hotel to include all outlets.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- To have strong product knowledge of all areas of the hotel.
- Management of the online distribution strategy & channels and maximising ROI from our booking engines.
- Management of our social media strategy to include creation of content & monitoring to include out of hours.
- Passion for industry trends and best practices to be able to identify new online opportunities that could maximize ROI for the hotel.
- Attend and represent the hotel at events, building on the reputation of the hotel.
- Attend revenue meetings to identify revenue opportunities that the digital team can influence and execute on these opportunities.
- Management and development of the Marketing Coordinator.
- Management of our external website developer.
- Ability to influence across teams and work in conjunction with department heads within the business as well as external PR and ad. agencies.
- Reporting on the monthly and quarterly analysis, including performance of campaigns and channels, along with return on investment statistics.
- Ability to identify opportunities from these results & optimize the performance of all marketing channels based on these results.
- Management of guest database and ensure compliance with guidelines/legislation in this area.Chairing and coordination of monthly digital marketing meeting and attending weekly/monthly departmental meetings.
Salary €40-€42k +bonus
For more details call Noel on +353 87 2145990 or email email@example.com