MICE Sales Director-Dublin - Ref 709All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment have an amazing opportunity for a MICE Sales Director to join the team of our client a luxurious 5 star hotel in Dublin. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a luxury 4 or 5 star property and will be a proactive, confident, friendly professional with an excellent record of accomplishment managing key accounts together with a proven ability to generate new business leads. Applications must hold a Bachelors’ Degree and possess strong business acumen. In addition, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written are required for this role.
Duties include but are not limited to: -
- Manage corporate account and key prospects to follow up on new business leads within the relevant market.
- Create an action and sales plan to ensure that revenue goals are achieved
- Carry out sales calls and attend management meetings
- Prepare weekly and monthly schedules determining priorities for each account and ensure that set priorities are met
- To build and maintain excellent relationships with both new and potential clients
- Successfully secure new business in line with the company’s growth strategy for both business groups and Meeting & Events
- Carry out market research staying abreast of current business trends and stay knowledgeable of competitors’ event strategies
- Negotiate rates with clients, provide quotes and prepare contracts to ensure transactions close
- To carry out fam trips, site inspections and corporate accounts events
- To attend and participate in client entertaining, sales, trade shows, workshops, and sales trips when necessary
- Ensure that the CRM system is accurate and up to date documenting all opportunities and activities
Salary €55 – €60 k
To discuss this role in greater detail, call Noel on +353 87 2145990 or email a cover letter and a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also feel free to share this Job Advert with anyone you think is ready to take up this fantastic opportunity.